Dear Valued Client,
The health and safety of our passengers, partners and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19 (commonly referred to as Coronavirus), we have taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and staff. As an industry that intimately and personally serves many clients daily, we must be especially vigilant about measures that can help protect the health and safety of our employees and passengers. To this end, we’ve implemented the following protocols:
Protocol for chauffeurs to execute between trips include:
- Wipe all interior surfaces where clients have sat or touched
- Spray headliner and surfaces with disinfecting products
- “Deep Clean” Disinfecting Protocol to be executed each night include:
- Removal of items such as water bottles and phone chargers
- Disinfect any items that will be placed back in the vehicles
- Internal and External cleaning of all vehicles as normal; including windows and carpets
- Clean interior surfaces such as steering wheels, dashboards and door handles with disinfectant products
- Spray carpet and headliner with disinfectant
- Wipe exterior surfaces that client may have touched
Taking these precautions and others will help maintain the healthiest and safest environment possible for our clients and our employees. In addition to providing constant updates to our staff as needed and monitoring credible and reputable health sources only.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to servicing everyone!
Wright Party Bus & Limo Team